Thursday, July 8, 2010

Sweet Seduction

I slid closer to her on the couch. The smell of her sweet perfume surrounded me.

We sat in the room with the lights off, only to have the hot fireplace give us light.

We both want it to happen. We were screaming it in our heads. Kiss me.

It wasn't morally right. She continued to say we shouldn't do this. I knew that she was right. But I couldn't hold myself back.

I leaned in closer. She said no. I didn't stop.

Her smell infatuated me and was pulling me in. I had no control. She knew this would happen and she wanted it just as bad as I did.

She grew silent. I watched her chest expand and contract as she breathed heavily, wanting me.

Her big luscious red lips called to me. I leaned in further for the kiss.

Our mouths locked and I felt her warm tender lips. My heart beat faster and faster. The taste of her was like ecstasy to me.

Our tongues danced together inside. I started getting hot as my boiling blood ran through my veins.

I slowly pulled away. She giggled and I smiled. We were silent, staring at each other wanting more.

I saw her bright blue eyes shift from mine to my lips and back.

I stood up taking her with me. I pulled her in close as the light of the fire danced all around us.

Our stomachs touched as I held her in my arms. The fire grew. With everything to keep us from doing it, we leaned in for one more kiss.

No comments:

Post a Comment